The DTU-236A RF Probe and RFXpert software are a comprehensive solution designed to provide real-time analysis and monitoring of terrestrial and cable signals (8VSB, QAM A/B/C and NTSC RF channels). The RFXpert software is intended to be loaded by the end-user on a PC or laptop and work in conjunction with the DTU-236A RF Probe.
RFXpert provides complete RF analysis and logging, along with transport stream recording. RFXpert also provides easy-to-read spectral displays, both constellation and eye diagram displays, and the ability to turn off and on 8VSB tap equalization to see the uncorrected signal being received.
- True demodulated digital reading for MER, Pre-BER, Post BER and EVM
- A proof-positive method of signal documentation or drop-point comparisons with programmable, user defined logging and auto-inspection capabilities Adding StreamXpert to a DTU-236A makes for a cost-effective and user-friendly MPEG2/H.264 transport stream analyzer.
- Signals can be analyzed from either the ASI or RF inputs of the DTU-236A and can be validated against industry standard ETR101-290 templates.
- Transport streams can be captured in the field with StreamXpert for later use.
- Real-time analysis, monitoring and recording of MPEG Transport Streams
- PCR Accuracy and ETR101-290 checking
- Integrated MPEG2/H.264/VC-1 video decoding with MPEG, AAC and AC3 audio support