The cost-effective AFN H-Series Fiber Node has been designed to receive a full compliment of video, data and telephony via single optical fiber and converts the signal to RF for distribution via existing RF networks.
Various optical return transmitters are available to complete the two-way communications link. For easy installation and set up, the AFN provides field accessible gain and slope controls, while an external DC optical power monitor allows installation without an optical power meter. LED indicators further simplify installation.
- Impressive Performance - High output (+38 dBmV) and Low distortion push-pull amplification provides excellent carrier-to-noise, CSO and CTB performance
- Field-Adjustable Controls - Variable gain and slope controls enable optimal signal levels for both forward and return path
- Simple Installation - All ports facing down simplifies fiber installation and keeps cable bends to a minimum
- Standard SC/APC Optical Connector - SC/APC connector minimizes optical reflections
- Patented CamPort® F-connectors - Antronix’s CamPort® connectors maximize connectivity and reliability
Click Here to See the Low Output version of the Fiber Optic Node